Wow. I blinked and then it was the middle of November. How did that happen? To catch up on the October awesomes...
- I still love Football Season, but it's been a little less fun since my team hasn't been doing a whole lot of winning. (War Eagle anyway!)
- Fall Temperatures- Well, the unseasonable ones have been nice too, haha!
- Cake. Lots and lots of cake. In my family alone, there are five birthdays in the month of October... Three of those five live in my house. So yeah. Cake. I think I'm on a cake break, which is not something I thought I'd ever say.
- My sisters and my step-mom made an incredible cake for my daughter's third birthday. There were exactly five people at the birthday party- Me, my daughter, my step-mom and my two sisters... And here's how much cake we had...
- Did I mention that my sisters and step-mother are super crafty and incredibly creative? Because when you're asked "What kind of cake does E want?" and you respond with, "She likes animals and zoos and trains," you get an amazing, better-than-pinterest-ever-thought-about-being, one-of-a-kind, custom birthday cake with a zoo and a train... and an island. I don't know if you can see it in the photo, but the details they included are insane. The penguin on the island actually has a little frosting egg in front of him, there's a dolphin and a leopard seal swimming in the water around the island, and on the Zoo cake... A tunnel with chocolate rocks for the train to go through, a waterfall, a fence, and lots of animals and lots of grass and trees. AND, it tasted amazing. Usually pretty cakes don't taste very good, but not this one. It was DELICIOUS. Just ask E.
- Dancing With The Stars. Bindi is my favorite. No question. I also have zero doubt she will win this season. Her positivity and personality combined with her mad dancing skills... I see a Mirror Ball Trophy in her future.
- NCIS in the background while editing. So glad Netflix provides me with so many "friends" to keep me company during the alone days of the job.
- I started Jane the Virgin. So far, it's interesting. Netflix recommended it based on other shows I've watched, so I gave it a try. I'll keep you posted.
- The Voice. I'm a little bit behind, but man, I just love this show. :o)
What's been inspiring you lately?