What Bridal Expos ARE:
- A chance to meet lots of vendors all in one place.
- A chance to get ideas for your wedding.
- A chance to see some of the most current trends in weddings.
- A chance to win great prizes and discounts for your wedding.
Bridal Expos are awesome. They are an amazing way to meet lots of vendors all in one place. You can move at your own pace, check out what each booth has to offer and decide who you'd like to talk with further. You get a "first impression" of vendors at shows. This helps you know who you'd like to talk with more one-on-one.
What Bridal Expos Are NOT:
- A time to talk in depth with the vendor to discuss the specific needs of your wedding.
- A time to book your vendors.
You will probably notice as you attend shows that lots of people are offering "Special Pricing if you book TODAY!", and while it would be great for someone to just walk up to my table and hand me a contract and money and book me on the spot, I don't feel like that does either party justice. In the interest of full disclosure, I do offer special show pricing, but it's valid for bookings within 2 weeks of the show date. This gives us time to sit down and grab coffee and talk through things so that you have a chance to ask questions and make sure that we are a good fit for each other.